So there are a couple of reasons why I decided to make a blogspot....
1. My friend Nate told me about this site, he has a blog of his own
2. My scriptwriting professor said some stuff to our class that made me wanna TRY to write on here everyday.
3. I have a livejournal, but its a pain in the ass to put pictures in.. unless you upgrade your account (in which you have to pay) Nate puts pictures in his blog and I told him that it's cool because people get to see things that you see on a day to day basis and I kind of want to do that too =) and i wanna put pictures... cuz its more fun to look at... and if im not able to put any pics that i've taken, i'll put pics that have to do with the subject








1 comments:
sweet!! haha
Post a Comment